Northern Michigan Credit Luncheon and Realtor CE Seminar
Credit scores are always on the forefront when making a financial transaction. Helping your customers – and yourself – improve scores allows buyers better access to credit and the ultimate “American Dream” of homeownership. In this seminar, you will find out why:
- You should never pay your bills on the due date again.
- Why paying collections hurts your score.
- The only score improvement strategy that works every time.
- How many credit cards and what type score the highest.
- The best way handle student loan debt after graduation.
- How the impact of inquiries have changed over the years.
- FACO Score VS FICO Score - who will win?
- How the repositories started and who owns them now?
- Vantage Score 3.0
- FICO score 8/9 and why we all still use a 10 year old version.
- Your Medical FICO score and Obama DON”T care.
- The best type of account Mortgage vs Installment vs revolving.
- Why there is no category for short sale and how is it reported?
- And the number one credit question for the last 20 years...
This course has been approved for 2 REALTOR CE Credits, Class Code M168. It is open to lenders, realtors and anyone involved in the mortgage application process.
Follow this link to register.
< Back to Calendar